Sree Kanteerava Studios Limited

In 1966 the Kanteerava Studio was launched as a joint stock company on 20 acres (81,000 m2) of land. The studio was started with the Government of Karnataka holding 93 per cent of the share capital and the remaining 7 per cent by private shareholders.


Kanteerava Studios is providing the both Indoor and Outdoor shooting facilities to the Film Industry and small screens. Kaveri, Shankarnag, Manjusha, Gubbi Veeranna floors are providing the bright platform to the Cine activities.


Celebrity Stars like Dr. Rajkumar, Dr. Vishnuvardhan, Sundara Krishna Urs, Shankarnag, BalaKrishna, Narasimha Raju, K.S. Ashwath, Pandhari Bhai, Kalpana, Manjula had found the firm platform here and provided the International value to the both Kanteerava Studios and Sandalwood.